Taylor is a Rock Star, friend Makayla is a jail bird, Abbey is Sleeping Beauty, Ryan is Jack again, and Ricky is Indy Jones. Finally after four years of being Harry Potter Ricky found a new person to be yeah.
Hello friend!! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Abbey is. Wasn't she just a baby? BTW Happy belated B-day. I hope it was a good one. I'm looking forward to your next post.
3 comments:
Well it's about you updated your blog so I can see my nices and nephews. They look great! We missed everyone this Halloween.
Hey you finally updated your blog! Looks Good!
Hello friend!! Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big Abbey is. Wasn't she just a baby? BTW Happy belated B-day. I hope it was a good one. I'm looking forward to your next post.
Post a Comment